At Interactive Offers, we know a strong client-Email Service Provider (ESP) relationship is the core of a successful campaign. Since we partner with almost every major ESP, it allows our clients to acquire and reach more subscribers, more often— through the powerful channel of email.
Questions to ask yourself when choosing an ESP:
What is most important to you, your team, and your marketing platform? For instance, would you benefit greater from a self-service platform or one with extra support and managed services? These are important questions to consider when choosing your provider.
ESP services to consider:
Email service providers offer a range of marketing services and solutions. Some major ones include email and template designs, list management capabilities, and an array or reporting and analytics tools.
Additional features to take into account:
Data analysis and segmentation
- Form processing, data control, exporting data
Deliverability and authentication
- List hygiene, email scoring, DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance), DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail)
Building campaigns and workflow
- Asset support, account management
Testing and reporting
- Analytics, deliverability
- Content management systems, customer relationship management
Training and support
- Account management and documentation